Saturday, October 12, 2013

Summer 2013

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Digital slideshow personalized with Smilebox


Summer 2013 was just as crazy as the summers in the past.  We came, we saw, we conquered!  The kids and I left Belgium in July and headed to Kansas for a quick 6 days (note for next year, stay longer)!  Next stop was Portland, Oregon to visit a friend from AZ that lives there in the summer and also a friend that moved back to Portland from BE.  I fell in love with that city!  Just sorry that I didn’t take any pictures of our visit with Amy and family.  Next we were off to Phoenix for some heat!  It’s awesome to see how the kids welcome Lindsey and Nicholas and act as if we haven’t been gone for 4 years now!  Forever friends for sure!  Next stop was OH to visit with family.  We did lots of cool stuff with the cousins and caught up on movies at the theater.  (Such a treat after living here and not seeing a movie in the theater!)  I also squeezed in a girls’ weekend to Chicago and loved catching up with my college friends!  We also had a beach week in NJ but that will be a separate post as it was a whole vacation by itself!  :)